Project profile - Tsuda's Deli, Auburn, CA
Sustainabilty means Durability
by Mark foreman
Tsuda's Grocery - Auburn, CA
In late 2008, Low cost, and low maintenance was what the owners of Tsuda’s Deli in Old town Auburn were thinking. They wanted stained and sealed concrete, but when seeing the restaurant across the street, Tsudas had second thoughts, because after only one year, the restaurant was stripping and re sealing there stained and sealed concrete floor. Tsudas didn’t want to deal with the down time and cost trying to keep a stained and sealed floor maintained. So they commissioned us to stain and densify there floor instead. Using our ROCK HARD SYSTEM solved their problem, giving them a super sustainable, durable floor tough enough to withstand warehouse traffic. We used 3 of our Lithium based, Hardener, Sealer, densifiers, giving them 3 levels of protection.
Some of the Key benefits Using ROCK HARD in place of traditional Acrylic and Urethane based coatings are.
- Low Installation cost comparable to Stained and sealed concrete systems
- Eliminates the ongoing cost of coating re application and floor covering failures.
- Very High Level of Durability
- Re application of level 2 & 3 floor hardener is optional.
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Non Toxic and Green friendly.
- Non resource depleting in comparison to floor coverings and coatings.
- 71% more abrasion resistant then untreated concrete.
- Unlimited design possibilities.
Many architects and designers are focused on sustainability, durability, low lifecycle maintenance cost, and LEED compliance. for them,Our innovative use of lithium based densifiers should be a welcome and over due service. Over the coming years you will see similar systems entering the market place, completely changing the way we protect concrete surfaces from wear and abuse. After 5 years of field testing and working out the sensitive chemistry involved with this process, we can now give you a 10 year warranty, protecting you from dusting and wearing down of your concrete stain and surface. The uses and application of our densifiers will vary depending on the projects circumstances. Only trained and certified applicators should qualify for use of this system.
To learn more about this project go to http://ak4concretesolutions.com/pages/RockHard/rockhard_jobA_01.htm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE WE?
We are Decorative Concrete Craftsmen, Artisans & Consultants
Unique Eco- Friendly surfaces and Stains.
- Polished concrete.
- Sustainable Decorative concrete Surface consulting.
- Portland cement based Terrazzo and Terrazzo Crete
- MarbleCrete and Sustainable concrete overlays.
- Cast in Place concrete countertops.
- Artistic Design work.
- Terrazzo restoration.
- Cast in Place Decorative concrete.
- Systems and product Innovation for sustainable concrete surfaces.
Transform your concrete dreams into a lasting work of Art!
Service Territories: The greater San Francisco Bay Area, Napa, Sonoma, Santa Rosa, The California Coast, Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and the Greater Sacramento Area including outlying regions. We also service Reno and Northern Nevada.
Thank-you for your time!
Please check out our very broad portfolio online for new updates and more! We are happy to work with you and answer any questions you may have.
Ak4 Concrete Solutions
Serving Northern California and Nevada
Tel. * Fax
Web site www.Ak4concretesolutions.com
191 Ruby street, Auburn, Ca 95603
You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Ak4 Concrete Solutions.
- You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.